Sunday, April 7, 2013

Growing pains and Uni

It's late Sunday night and I'm relaxing after a long weekend.

Growing pains don't always have to be a bad thing. Growing is the essence of life, without growth, there is death. Pain follows the same path; without pain we wouldn't know pleasure. The fact that I best describe my current state as 'growing pains' is actually one of my purposes for coming to Korea: to develop as a person.

I'm learning more and more everyday that effort released to its fullest potential brings rewards, small and big. Effort opens the door for random happenings which can benefit you. I've given effort to becoming a better teacher but I do not see the fruits of my labor ..Yet. Maybe the fact that I have 'growing pains' is my reward in disguise: becoming a better Eric. One that is more patient, one that gives more, one that works hard.

It is becoming harder and harder to manage the classroom. I will not give up though, I just have to be more creative. Outside the classroom, my students are fine. I think them hearing a foreign teacher speak a weird language for 40 minutes is overwhelming, on top of structured classes all day. I gotta give em a break huh? Lol.

Anyway, university life is school. I love my classes. As I may have mentioned in previous posts, my classes are mainly discussion. I'm getting an entirely new perspective about America. I honestly feel like I've learned more about my home country here than when I actually lived there. Crazy right? But yea, uni is cool, the folks are cool, the food is cool, life is cool.

I'm out. Till next time.


9 comments:

  1. Thank you,For technologies and academic projects visit our website link.
    Takeoff Projects

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, For technologies and academic projects visit our website
    M.Tech Projects on Takeoff Edu Group.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing this blog to be view, and really it was a nice one to see and for new projects to improve your ideas with our Machines.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing information regarding It's late Sunday night and I'm relaxing after a long weekend.For technologies and academic projects visit our website Takeoff Edu Group.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hai cheers to you, THIs is a nice one to see like this, have an enjoyable day and for technical projects and schooling projects take a look at Takeoff Projects.

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is a lot of information here that is helpful in many ways in life and in business and you can also visit our website Slap Someone Through the Internet

    ReplyDelete